Dawn to Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn to Dusk

A World to fit every fantasy imaginable. Just with a modern twist.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 am

Lillith looked at him and laughed "by your skills he would most likely be dead. It's bad enough he sends me to do his dirty work." She took the soda lightly and chugged it down quickly, loving the cold drink and how it ran down her throat. She took a breath when it was nearly empty, but glared. She crossed her legs with a not so pleased look on her face "to be polite, I suggest you avoid that kind of staring. Unless you want your eyes gouged out." She spoke calmly as she drank the rest of the soda.

Her eyes glanced down at the can and gulped, knowing how the can felt. He almost did the same thing to her throat. Though when she heard a clap she looked back and watched the younger boy make hand signs. Though the microwave turned her attention back, the beginning smells making her stomach growl before she could protest "if its not much to ask for."

She looked back at Simon and smiled "you gonna watch in the shadows or you actually going to make a conversation?" Lillith's eyes quickly scanned over the boy and deemed not to get in his way. He seemed very similar to the man in front of her. Of course having to start conversations made her play with the dragger's handle something that was a habit when she was uncomfortable or nervous
Back to top Go down
https://dawntodusk.forumotion.com
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Ezrion arched his brow as he watched Lilith chug back the soda, not even remarking on her comment. He may have gone demon form to fight her, but he had not shown her his full power, nor his full form. He smirked lightly as she threatened to gouge his eyes out. "I'd like to see you try, really."

Ezrion popped the microwave open, pulling out the reheated pizza, and took a slice for himself, offering the plate to his guest. He glanced over at Simon, who merely smirked and leaned against a support column. "He doesn't speak much, and when he does it's usually vulgar, so you don't exactly want him to talk."

Ezrion chuckled as Simon flipped him off, turning to pick up his semi crushed can, finishing off the dregs of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Lillith hopped off the counter, getting literally in his face. Her blood eyes narrowing and her voice began dripping with venom once more "listen you bastard, just because you can transform doesn't mean I wont hesitate to kill you the next time you even THINK about looking at me that way." In mere seconds, she had her dagger out and to his throat, using the back of the black so it didn't cut the skin but gave a warning.

She grabbed the plate from him and hopped on the counter once more, her dagger in her hand. She twirled it in thought "by the way, you owe me a new blade." Lillith bit into the pizza before looking at Simon, was he that sexual in words? Sure he made a pass but she didn't believe he would truly be that sexually vulgar.

Lillith put the pizza on the plate and set it next to her, removing both holders from her thighs and placed them next to her, but in reach.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 am

Both Ezrion and Simon's expression went completely deadpan, both focused more on the blade than on the irrelevant words spoken. Ezrion nodded once the dagger was removed from his throat, agreeing that he owed her that. "And the sword?"

He looked at Simon and nodded again lightly. Simon reached behind his back, and unstrapped a dagger he had hidden on him, one of a hundred to be exact, and threw it straight at Ezrion, but the blade passed close by Lilith, possibly scratching her, but Ezrion wasn't certain. He caught the blade in between thumb and forefinger, and proffered the weapon to the female assassin, hilt first.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:36 am

Lillith looked between the two siblings, her hand inching towards her own daggers, unsure of what to do. Before she could blink, something scraped against her neck, making her eyes widen. She moved from her spot out of surprise. Her eyes darted to the younger male, where did he pull that from?! Her eyes narrowed as she turned back, through her tense shoulders relaxed as he offered her the dagger.

She gritted her teeth and swung her hand upwards, slapping his and most likely slapping the dagger from his hand. Lillith's blood eyes glowing lightly "don't think some bastard's brother's weapon will satisfy me!" She grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, her hand tightly around his wrist making sure if he still had the dagger she wouldn't be stabbed. Not noticing him being pressed against her, she hissed in his face "If you think you can scare me with such a pathetic act your wrong."

Of course her tough act was just that an act, she masked her trembles with that of anger. She never even saw it coming, how did they do that?! In truth she was just scared shitless but she was not about to show that; rule one-dont EVER show an enemy your weak side.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 am

Ezrion just raised an eyebrow, and looked over at Simon, who was clenching his fists. "You may not have wanted to say that about Simon's daggers, he's rather fond of them, so him giving you one is kind of a big deal... and you've offended him."

Ezrion turned her head to look over at Simon, who removed his shirt, to reveal his 'armor'. Strapped to his body were countless sheathes for his daggers, each one filled, except for three, two of which were in his hands, the other lay on the ground near the two assassins. Ezrion couldn't help but notice the close proximity of Lilith, and took advantage of it, looking down at her, mentally smirking.

Ezrion looked over at his brother and shook his head lightly. "We will not harm a guest of ours Simon, not purposefully or without good cause."

"I have good cause!"

"Not good enough!" Ezrion yelled back, silencing his brother, Simon backstepping, a look of shock on his face. Ezrion never raised his voice.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 am

Lillith's eyes widen as she was forced to look at Simon, his body covered in daggers. Her body began to visibly shake with fear as she saw each and ever one of them. Her eyes wondered back up at Ezrion who looked down at her, only then did she noticed the closeness of their bodies. This made her shove him and take several steps back, her own back slamming into the counter., making her wince in pain.

Her eyes shakily moved back to Simon then to Ezrion, this time her fear masked and now swallowed down. She took a step so her body was in between the siblings, her eyes narrowed lightly. Her arm actually near Simon so if he wanted to attack he could. Plus her daggers laid on the counter so she couldn't defend herself if he did.

She took a breath before talking, her eyes closing also "don't yell at him!" Her eyes snapped open, the blood red glowing furiously, brightening her area slightly "I offended him its only natural that he acts this way. If he cares for his daggers as I do my blades then it was my fault!" Her voice dangerously low as if warning him not to yell again, she was standing up for Simon. Lillith's eyes turned back to it's normal color as she picked up Simon's dagger, flipping it over. She nearly cut her hand as she grabbed the blade offering it back to him, almost as a silent apology. Though she did not dare to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:09 am

Simon looked taken aback, as did Ezrion both of whom noticed Lilith's fear, and seeming revulsion from the closeness she and Ezrion had. But both were shocked more as she stood up for Simon, standing between the brothers. Ezrion calmed immediately, blinking back his own shock, hiding it better than Simon, who stood jaw dropped.

Ezrion inclined his head, eyes closed. "sorry Simon. Forgive me, Lilith, for raising my voice so... I'm not usually prone to such outbursts, but they are usually quite... severe. The last time that happened I chained my own father to a wall and impaled him on a stone column..."

Ezrion made direct eye contact with Lilith as he stated the last part, telling the full truth. Simon sheathed the blades in his hands, accepting the one offered back to him by Lilith, silently sheathing it as well. Ezrion and Simon stood silently, unsure what to say, or do. Ezrion coughed into his fist.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:21 am

Lillith looked away, trying to force the light pink of her cheeks away "your gonna catch flies if your mouth hangs open like that." Though her body froze as she heard what was said, her eyes glancing back at him. He killed his own father?! She turned completely towards him, not bothering to mask the shock in her eyes as they blinked.

Her body became less tense, but one question remained; did she just stop him from getting 'severe'? She looked away from him once more to speak "don't mention it..just..keep your cool from now on. Otherwise you look pretty pathetic as an assassin." Of course Lillith would hide her kindness with an insult, but that's how she is.

As she walked back to the sink, she rested a single hand on Ezrion's shoulder, keeping her voice quiet "I know what it's like to hate the man,a so called father." She then moved to the sink, beginning to wash the dish both she and Ezrion used, then drying it before putting it in the right spot. She turned away from the two men, walking out of the kitchen but not before ruffling Simon's hair again. Though she spoke at the older one "besides you two don't seem all that bad...I hate to see two brother's become enemies because of me."
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:35 am

Simon's jaw snapped shut at Lilith's comment, causing Ezrion to chuckle, though he looked at Lilith oddly when she was being kind, in a backhanded sort of manner, adding in a slight insult at the end of her statement. Ezrion smirked at her, unsure of how this whole thing was going to turn out. He had a feeling by the time she decided to leave either one of the trio of assassins would be dead, or Ezrion would hunt down this so called 'prince' of Lilith's and kill him just to get her out of his hair.

Ezrion glanced curiously at Lilith as she cleaned, and put away the single dish they used. Chuckling lightly Ezrion glanced at the bemused Simon, who simply shrugged his shoulders not bothering to comment. Ezrion's face became void of emotion as she spoke of hating a so called father. Ezrion caught her before she walked away, and whispered into her ear. "The worse part, not even Simon knows... but he's still alive, still impaled in his own dungeons... I left him like that, in eternal suffering, but he deserved it."

Ezrion released Lilith, as she walked away and joked about them fighting either over, or because of, her. Ezrion rolled his eyes, and gestured with his chin at Simon and Lilith. "If he wants you, he can have you for all I care."

Simon grinned, showing off his slightly serrated teeth. "Oh I would love to have here, on my bed, or the couch, hell even in the shower, or against that wall there..." This was said after he had caught her wrist, when she tousled his hair, and now he licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:45 am

Lillith's eyes glanced at Ezrion, nodding silently almost like saying it was their secret. She wouldn't even think about telling, it wasn't hers to tell. Besides Lillith knew he hatred he held, more so for her own father that sold her to her prince. Her eyes burned with hatred.

Though what made them burn even more was the fact Simon's hand around her wrist speaking about having her. She hissed through her teeth, ready to strike him. Her voice dripped again "I rather spend my first time with A DOG!" With that said she ripped her wrist from him. But before she took even two steps she froze, her body tensed heavily and her mouth dropped slightly...did she?!

Lillith was freaking out! She just mentioned the worst detail of all, knowing full well that can be used against her. She didn't have physical strength either so this was really looking bad for her. Her pale skin became bright red when she realized her words, her body frozen with shock and fear. WHy in the hell would she have shared that?!
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 am

Simon looked at her in shock, because of the insult, missing out the crucial detail. He looked furious, and was about to strike her, but Ezrion caught onto what she had let slip, his own eyes widening, and he stepped, no leaped between the two just as Simon's hand was descending towards her, the words 'you bitch' on his lips.

Ezrion Caught Simon's wrist, and held it there, grinding the bones together slightly. "Simon that's enough, go to my room, grab some cash, and go out to a bar or something for the rest of the night. Now." He didn't raise his voice, but emphasized the last portion of his statement. Simon, gritted his teeth in pain, hissing between his teeth, took the hint, and nodded.

Ezrion let go and Simon took off, rubbing his wrist gently, muttering under his breath, still clueless as two what Lilith had revealed about herself. Ezrion shook his head as his brother slunk out. "Simon! you forgot your shirt!" Ezrion called out, tossing it to his brother, who caught it in one hand, and slipped it back on.

Ezrion turned back to Lilith and sighed, motioning to the couch, before plopping down into his armchair, his overly comfy recliner. He leaned forward, and rested his chin in one hand thinking. "Did that slip out, or did you say that on purpose? I honestly don't think he noticed, so you're safe there. Were you even being honest?" Ezrion questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 am

Her eyes widen as she turned to Simon, but her eyes flashed to his hand. Though her eyes didn't see Simon, she saw HIM...her prince. Lillith turned her head, her eyes snapped shut as she was ready for the pain to come. Though when it didn't she opened her eyes slowly, noticing Ezrion had stopped the slap. She stumbled back, fearful not nothing to mask it. Though she looked at the eldest with thanks in her eyes. She looked back at Simon and let a sigh out as he left.

Her eyes looked at the floor and she nodded "I was being completely honest....it just slipped." Her voice was quiet and weak, her body trembling like a scared puppy that was just scolded. Her hands clenched "my prince wouldn't allow for relationship like that unless it was with him only." She spoke complete truth as she looked up at him "thank you. For saving me." No one ever saved her from such things before so she didn't know how to thank him enough.

She let her body fall with a great sigh, her eyes staring at the floor as she now knelt. Once again she was nearly abused by a man. Something she was used to. Her hands clenched so hard her nails dug into her skin, causing blood to drop onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 am

Ezrion nodded, as if she had confirmed his suspicions, which she hadn't, as he had had none, he was just better at catching details like that better than his brother. Ezrion scowled as she spoke of this prince, wanting more and more to end his life. Ezrion hated those who thought they had the right to control other's lives. He waved away her thanks, not needing it. "It should be your choice who your first time goes to. Not someone else's decision to make for you."

Ezrion leaned forward as he spoke, thinking more and more on it. He would go out later, after asking for directions from Lilith, and he would go and kill this so called prince of hers, he wouldn't show the man, if he could be called that any mercy. Ezrion wasn't paying enough attention to Lilith, clearly, as she dropped to the floor before he even noticed her sagging. He jumped to his feet, rushing over to her, and kneeling down, one hand going to her shoulder. "Are you okay?!"

Ezrion got really close, searching for any obvious wounds, spotting droplets of blood on the floor, dripping from her hands, he gripped them, and unclenched them, holding them lightly in his own grip, smiling lightly. "you'll be alright, you won't have to go back to this man, no this... creature, ever again."
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 am

Lillith didn't answer his comment about her first time. She never had a say about anything; not since she became a slave, everything was done for her. Even her first kiss as a child was stolen from that man. Nothing about her was her choice not even her short two toned hair, that was all him.

Her eyes widen as she looked at him, rushing to her side. Lillith's eyes glanced at his hands that were now holding onto hers, his body extremely close to her yet she only heard his words. He was going to protect her?! Her hands gently wrapped around his, a smile smile appearing on her lips as she looked into his eyes

She found herself almost getting lost, and her eyes glazed over but she stopped it. She bit her lip and avoided eye contact once more. Something she has always done to prevent things from happening. She spoke for the first time "I...I want...I want to thank you for everything you have done...I actually like being here." Lillith looked back at him, this time keeping eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:05 am

Ezrion noticed that Lilith was averting her gaze, and felt slightly hurt, but then he thought about her past, and he realized that was all it was. It wasn't him she had a problem with, it was other's in general. She had gripped his hands though, she hadn't pulled away or anything. He noticed her smile before hand too.

She wanted to thank him for what he had done? He had started off by nearly killing her, so really everything after was kinda just him paying it back. He smiled though when she said she liked it here. "I like having you here, but you don't need to thank me." He kept eye contact, smiling as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:13 am

She managed to let a single laugh out "you like me here? All I did was try to kill you, upset and anger your brother nearly start a fight between you two AND anger him again." She thought about the times he tried to rip her to shreds "actually let's just call it even." Finally Lillith let a true smile show, laughing lightly once more. It seemed they had quite a day together, which had its ups an downs.

Lillith wondered about his hurt expression "I do apologize. I'm not used to eye contact or being close to a man." She bit her lip and shrugged but looking into his eyes she became more relaxed. Though being on the floor, her hands in his, and their bodies very close together. She realized then they were close but for some strange reason she didn't shove him away like she did before. Lillith also noticed her cheeks filled with heat, knowing illy well they changed to a bright pink as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:23 am

Ezrion chuckled at her statement, nodding his head in agreement. He took her apology with a smile and a nod. He noticed that her cheeks were becoming pink. He wondered what for, but didn't think too hard about it. He didn't know what to do, but didn't move away from her, he didn't want to ruin any more of her male interactions. Which lead him to his next thought, of not knowing how to proceed with this particular woman, considering her past. He licked his lips nervously.

Ezrion removed one of his hands, only to rub the back of his neck, unsure of himself and what was expected of him, but still he smiled at Lilith. He was glad Simon wasn't here to see this.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 am

Lillith noticed his nervousness, something she wasn't used to seeing in a man. This made her smile more. She raised an single eyebrow "I though I'm the one without interactions, not you." Lilith teased slightly, glad to be able to do so, knowing she wouldn't be killed for it. She smiled a little bit brighter. Though she forced herself to stand. However that didn't last long.

Because of her nervousness and her lack of people skills, she tripped up. Quite literally. She crashes right into his chest, her cheeks flaring red. Her eyes were widen and she quickly scrambled backwards "I'm not normally clumsy!" She said that more to herself. Lillith quickly apologize and went to get up again. This time intending on leaving the room, finding a hole to crawl in and die....well maybe not die but hiding is good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Ezrion chuckled at her comment. "You are, I just don't want to fuck up, and makes things worse." He watched Lilith smile, before standing up. Though she didn't wait stay that way for long, as she tripped on something. She fell into him, knocking backwards from his kneeling position, making them both fall to the floor, her laying on top of his chest.

Ezrion shrugged when she scrambled back, noting how wide her eyes were, knowing she was probably terrified he would do something to her for it. "It's fine, no harm no foul." Ezrion quickly rose to his feet, and caught Lilith by the hand as she tried to run off.

Ezrion smiled at her reassuringly. "It's alright, there's no reason for you to run off over this." He smiled gently at her once more, absentmindedly brushing a loose strand of her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Lillith looked away as he mentioned not wanting to fuck anything up. But that didn't prevent the fact she had fell onto him, laying in his chest. She was thankful that she was no longer in that awful position. Though that didn't change how her cheeks were red and her heart pounding.

When his hand grabbed hers she froze, turning to to him. She instinctively moved from his hand but then realized he wasn't meaning to do anything to her. She relaxed quickly, bravely stepping closer to him. Her voice could not form words even if she would try. Though she did try to form words "I'm...not....anymor." She actually meant that she would no longer run from every little touch he did, since she knew he wasn't going to harm her again. He proved that just a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Ezrion just stood there, smiling at Lilith, trying to calm and reassure her that he meant her no harm. His smile slipped slightly as she pulled away from him, though he noticed her relax, and even move closer to him. His smile broadened as she spoke.

Ezrion pulled her lightly into a quick hug, before taking a step back. "That's good, I don't want you to go anywhere." He tensed after saying this, eyes widening slightly. It had just slipped out. He swallowed the lump in his throat, not sure how Lilith would react.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Lillith couldn't believe he had just hugged her, telling her he didn't want her to leave. No one had ever said that to her, most people would be glad if she died, but not him. She moved her hands around his before he could pull back, the comfort she never wanted gone. But she knew this made her seem weak, so she looked up. That was a HUGE mistake since she found it hard to look away. This lead to even more out of character feelings. It also made her lean up, her lips becoming extremely close to his. Though just when they barely made contact, she stepped back.

An assassins main rule was to not make relationships, you will always lose them. She avoided eye contact once more and spoke quietly "I'm sorry...excuse me." She turned and dashed out, right out the door. She noticed it was night now and that made the cold brush against her skin. She hardly cared as she headed straight for a tree, focusing what little power she had and punched right through the bark. The demonic power prevented the skin from braking but she still felt the pain.

She knelt to the floor and hissed, her eyes glowing brighter and brighter with each second "stupid stupid stupid! What the hell were you thinking?! If I get close to him...I'll... I'll end up everything....just like before." She finally allowed the tears she held for so long to flow steadily. She wiped at them and gave the poor tree another blow. Each blow was followed by another until she sat with her back against the bark. She put a hand to her heart then stood.she cursed her father's name for makin her a slave, selling his own flesh as property. If she wasn't maybe she could let Ezrion in.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin
Ezrion

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Ezrion was surprised by Lilith's reaction to him, how she grabbed his hands in hers, and leaned up to him, to the point where their lips touched lightly. Just as he went to lean in to her, she pulled away. Ezrion blinked, as she apologized and ran out into the night. Ezrion lifted a hand to her as she ran, cursing himself for a fool, he began to chase after her. Ezrion heard the rumble of thunder, and swore under his breath. A storm was rolling in, and more than likely the two assassins would be caught in the deluge.

Lilith made it easy to follow her, drawing her power like that. Ezrion slowly approached the kneeling form of Lilith just as she began to berate herself. He stayed off to one side, watching as she punched the poor tree, tearing through it's bark repeatedly. He walked up to her, and knelt next to her, resting his hands on her shoulders, and smiling gently, just as it began to rain.

"Hey, if we stay out here we'll get soaked and catch a cold, c'mon Lilith, let's get you back inside." He stood as she did, and slowly pulled her gently back towards his hideout. He turned to face her, his heart aching for her, not in desire, at least not entirely, but because of her tormented past. He swore then to protect her, and not let her continue to live the way she had before.
Back to top Go down
Lillith Kain
Admin
Lillith Kain

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:56 pm

The rain helped with hissing the tears, which she was glad for. She just wanted it to end. Lillith's normally trained ears didn't even pick up on him not until he was literally next to her. She let out a light sigh but jerked away from him. Not fully understanding the situation, she looked at him. Her short hair sticking to her. Though in a mere moment, her arms were around his neck, her lips pressed to his. But that didn't last long as she snapped to her thoughts. Once again she pulled back, her eyes wide. She moved her left hand to her lip the other falling to her side "I..."

She blushes heavily as she took his hand, pulling him inside "y-your right we will catch a cold." She opened the door still without even bothering to look at him, her body drenched and shaking slightly. It didn't help that she wasn't wearing clothing that covered her skin which made it worse for her. Her bare skin was cold and held goose-bumps. She didn't even bother to say anything as she stood in the home with her gaze on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn to Dusk :: United States of America :: New York City :: Downtown-
Jump to: