Dawn to Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn to Dusk

A World to fit every fantasy imaginable. Just with a modern twist.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aimless wandering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Garther slowly walked the streets of the new town he found himself in. He had arrived earlier in the day, and knew no one, nor anything in the area. He shrugged his shoulder, hiking the backpack hung over it higher up, preventing it from falling to the ground. Everything he owned was either on him, or in the pack on his back. He pulled one of the earbuds from his ears, listening to the sounds of traffic as it passed him. Sighing, Garther continued on his way, not entirely sure what he was looking for.

Coming across a small city park with a picnic table a small smile creeps onto the males face, and he approaches the table, plopping down onto it, setting his backpack down next to him. Unzippering it Garther reaches inside and pulls out s bag of chips he bought earlier in the day. Leaning his elbows on the wooden surface of the table Garther looked out over the small park, smiling again. He opened the bag of chips, and popped one into his mouth, crunching it into oblivion.

He glanced to his right, seeing a group of teenagers walking across the grass, talking loudly, and laughing as one of them walked along backwards, arms spread out, obviously telling them something, and by the reactions of the others it was quite funny.

The group spotted Garther sitting at the table alone, and they approached him, waving as they did so. Garther lowered his gaze, raising his hand slightly in greeting. He shoved his chips back into his bag, and began to leave, when they called out to him.

“No man, you don't gotta go. Ya, sure this is our hang out spot, but it's a free country man, we ain't gonna kick you out.” One of the males said, a smile adorning his face. Garther sank back into his spot, perched on the very edge of the bench, waiting for any excuse to bolt. Another of the teens spoke up.

“You can't be from around here, we don't recognize you. Where you from...?” The question trailed off, clearly implying that the girl wanted both his name, and the answer to her spoken question. Garther looked over at her, and dropped his gaze. “My name's Garther, and I came from nowhere.”

With that he stood up, and without looking back, strolled off, raising the hood on his sweater.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:57 pm

A large black cat sat watching the new comer come into his view, its head tilting. It let out a small mew but seemed to be ignored. Another smaller kitten offered a mew back, making the cat gently paw at it. The black cat ran off towards the male. Though blue eyes watched the two interact. The black cat ran up to the male, pawing at his leg. The cat meowed for attention andsomethn rubbed against his leg. His bright green eyes looking up at him. The cat tried everything to get his attention, but decided to jump on his backpack. Its black head ducked in the bag and grabbed the chips, running off.
The cat ran in front of the male and ran up the tree, dropping the bag onto another person. The cat meowed before dropping and running off. Alvah opened his eyes and grabbed the bag, standing from his laying position.

Alvah dropped down from the tree in front of the male and smirked "well well well what do we have here." His hand found the boy's chin and tilted it up. Since he was slightly taller, he made him look up. Alvah chuckled and wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him close "seems a mouse has just been caught by the cat."
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 am

Garther watched the cat with some interest, having somehow not noticed it rubbing itself against his leg. He arched an eyebrow as it stuck it's head into his backpack, stealing his mostly uneaten bag of chips. As it ran off Garther followed, not to get them back, but merely to take them out of the plastic bag, to protect the cat from accidentally eating it, or getting it's head stuck in the bag.

Garther approached the tree just as the cat dropped out of it once more, though now without the chip bag in it's mouth. Garther was slightly confused until he saw a male drop from the tree, holding the bag in his hand. Garther scowled slightly, turning his body from the other man. Garthers eyes widen as he feels a hand on his chin, turning his head up to face the other male.

Garther froze up as the male wrapped his arms around him, unsure what to do. HE tended to try and avoid these type of situations, but he couldn't exactly just walk away now, he might insult the man. Garther's hands began to tremble, so he balled them into fists at his side, eyes downcast, his body completely limp in the man's embrace. He spoke not a word to the male hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Alvah couldn't believe his luck, finding someone else here. He decided the younger male would be his target, for teasing that is. Though the male didn't seem used to being held. So Alvah held the human at arms length by his shoulders. A smirk laid on the demon's face "humans should be more careful when wandering. There's some big cats that want to play." Alvah teased while tracing the man's cheek. He then looked down at his trembling hands, placing one of them in his own.

Alvah set his hand on the male's back then released all but his hand. He pulled the hand up and unclenched his hand, setting the bag of chips into the now open hand. He smirked but Kuro had a meow to say, the kitten feeling hungry. Alvah snickered and let go of the male "who are you anyway? I've never seen someone like you before. And don't try to take off I'm much faster." Alvah said while crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Garther felt a bit more relaxed as the older male held him further from his body, but still didn't like this situation. He didn't like letting people in, they just kept getting hurt. Garther's eyes widened slightly at the mans word choice, realizing that this person wasn't human. Garther swallowed, though gasped nearly inaudibly as the male took his hand into his own. He looked away, face slightly flushed.

When Garthers hand was opened and his chips were set upon it, his face flushed darker, from embarrassment, realizing he had been taking this the wrong way. He finally faced the male, making eye contact, brushing the hair from his face. He bit his lower lip, in an unintentionally cute manner, before replying. "My names Garther, and I'm not from around here..." He didn't acknowledge the last portion of the males statement, as he didn't see the point in it.

Garther heard the mewing of the kitten, and knelt down in front of it, summoning a small saucer of milk, from seemingly thin air. He placed it on the ground in front of the kitten, not even concerned that he had shown someone else his magic, this person wasn't even human after all.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Alvah couldn't help but snickered at the way the other male flushed at his touch, this was too easy. Though it made him raise an eyebrow, was this guy- nah that couldn't be. When the male finally stated his name, Alvah took a step back and bowed "Alvah the demonic cat." He stood and smirked "I would of said at your service, but I'd rather if you were at my service." Alvah laughed and patted the guy's shoulder "I'm kinding...maybe."

Kuro meowed in surprise and ran up Alvah, hissing from his shoulder. Alvah chucked "a magic user? How interesting." Alvah picked the bowl up and held it for Kuro who lapped it up happily. When the cat was full, Alvah chugged the rest, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Alvah looked at Garther with a smile "what's a cute Magical human doing here?" He asked while petting Kuro, allowing two ears to pop up and twist around, checking for sounds before they perked and disappeared. It was like him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Garther watched the man bow, an eyebrow arching slightly. He blushed again as the man made a possible, but definitely lewd, joke. Garther opened his mouth to say something in response, then shut it, not actually knowing what to say. Garther didn't know how to react to this mans jokes, and scratched at the side of his neck awkwardly with his black painted fingernails. He sighed slightly. This day was not going as he had expected.

Garther wasn't offended by the fact that the kitten didn't trust him, it made sense to him that it would trust this Alvah more, it knew him. Though to be completely honest Garther hadn't expected the demon to drink the rest of the milk afterwards. Mentally he shrugged. He was a cat demon afterall. Garther just nodded mutely as the man commented on his magic ability.

Garthers face, having once more returned to it's normal colour, once more turned a shade of crimson as he was called cute. so startled was he that he didn't even notice the ears that popped up on Alvah's head. "C-c-cute?!? I'm not cute..." He shut his mouth, and covered it with his hand. He was out of his depth here, and wasn't handling it well.

Taking a deep breath he finally answered the mans question. "I'm searching for something, well two somethings... but one seems almost impossible since..." He trailed off, not wanting to tell this complete strange about Kyle, who he hadn't even thought about since this man's arrival, which was unusual. Garther gave Alvah another look over, processing this. No one ever, not even when he had a new boyfriend or girlfriend, had made him forget about Kyle, not even for a minute, yet this man, who he had just met, had managed it since his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Alvah looked at the male scratching the back of his head, it was more of a habit then anything else. He couldn't figure this guy out. Alvah shrugged, and turned to pet Kuro more though his eyes snapped to the younger male. Oh how it seemed he would try to resist Alvah but seemed to be failing miserably, just the way he wanted it. Alvah loved a chalege but love it more when they failed at such.

Alvah's gold eyes blinked a few times then laughed out loud. He pulled Gunter closer and leaned down so their lips were almost touching before he pulled back "oh would you rather I call you something else? But wouldn't you rather cry that someplace elsw? Someone might hear." Of course he meant that in the most sexual way possible, but he seemed to drop the bad playboy act for a moment.

The demon listened a bit before the male trailed off. He squinted lightly but not in anger, in confusion. It seemed he was torn about something, which made Alvah curious about it. Though he sighed "look I know this town better then anything, if your looking for something...or someone... I'm your man." He stratched the scar on his neck and sighed again, avoiding eye contact for the first time "there's a nice place, pretty cheep you can stay." He then quickly trapped the other male to a tree, his hands on either side "or stay with me out here. In a place where no one will bother us."

Alvah backed off and shoved his hands in his overly skinny pants, looking at the male off to the side "you decide, but do so quickly. I got stuff to do, guys to meet, girls to flirt with. Unless I can have you to myself."

Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Garther was caught unprepared when the male pulled him close, their lips almost meeting. Garther's heart pounded painfully in his chest, and his face reddened, his natural reaction was move incline his head more, an almost imperceptible amount, leaning towards the male's lips, but when Alvah pulled back, Garther jolted back himself, biting his lip again, in the same cute manner as before.

Garthers eyes widened, but he wasn't opposed of what the man was saying, in fact he was rather enjoying his jokes and flirting now. Garther, leaned against the man, though his brow creased into a cute little frown as Alvah sighed. "No, its not a specific person or thing, it's... something I've never really had-" Was all Garther got to say before he was pinned against the tree. Garther's breaths were coming in loudly, and painfully, his heart hammering inside his chest.

Garther looked down, his eyes covered by his hair, biting his lip again, a bad habit he had. "Well, what are we waiting for here... let's go to this place you mentioned, where we won't be... bothered." He mumbled, audible enough to be heard, especially by a cat demon. He could feel himself become aroused slightly, not entirely sure why. Garther had to admit, Alvah was attractive.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Alvah knew right away that he had the guy right where he wanted him. Even more so since Garther seemed to want to kiss him. It was perfect but he wouldn't do anything just yet, he wanted to figure this guy out first. He couldn't help but snicker.

Alvah looked over the other male and smiled "something you've never had? And that would be?" He wanted to know, since it was his fauly for cutting off his words. Alvah broke eye contact and ig- the cat demon froze. A smirk slowly formed. The other male was aroused slightly. He looked over and nodded, grabbing the male's wrist and pulling him along. He wasn't about to give Garther the chance to change his mind.

Finally they came to a beat up abandoned house that was in the deeper part of the park. He let go of the male and jumped onto the roof disappearing from veiw. A moment later the door opened and Garther was pulled inside, shoved up against a wall. Alvah lowered his head to touch his lips to the other male's lips. Though it was only the touch of skin before he pulled back and flopped on the floor, onto a make shift bed. Alvah then stripped his shirt and threw it to the side, leaning back "so I'm glad you decided to be an obediant little human, too bad I'm not gonna give you a reward, you teased me too much." He stated while falling onto his back with his arms behind his head "if your hungry there's food over there." He said jabbing his thumb to a cabinet to the right of him.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Garther licked his lips, rubbing the back of his head. "Well... a place to call home, and someone to go home to..." He replied, finally finishing the statement he had started a couple times, but had either trailed off or been interrupted. Garther, looked up at Alvah as he grabbed his wrist, and pulled him further, deeper, into the park. It was larger than Gar had first thought, and he never would have guessed that this building was there.

Once inside Garther had another, albiet far more pleasant, surprise. Alvah shoved him against a wall, and pressed his lips against Gar's, though it lasted not nearly long enough. Garther shut his eyes, cleared his throat, and when he opened his eyes again Alvah was shirtless, laying on the floor. Garther stared at the demons bare chest, once again biting his lips, taking in every detail. He scowled at the comments made by the male. "I was never teasing you, not on purpose at least. I'm not like that..."

He looked over at the cabinet, but felt no need to go and get anything, so just slid down the wall, until he was in a sitting position. "So, is this your... home?" He asked, looking around the place a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Alvah could relate to what he wanted, except the someone to come home to. Once a play boy always a playboy. He never even thought about settling down before. Though it wasn't a terrible idea, it might actually be nice to be with.

Alvah looked at Garther and snickered, watching the guy stare was entertaining. Though he sat up and ran a hand through his hair "you really are clueless aren't you." He replied while looking at the younger male "I guess you could say that. Until I find I decide to wander again. I really don't have a home."

The demon then grabbed the guy's wrist and pulled him, while flipping the same time. This caused Alvah to be on top of Garther, his hand on his cheek "you really don't get how you tease me do you?" Though before he did anything else, Alvah simply rolled off him, and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:06 am

Garther arched an eyebrow as he was called clueless, though he supposed it could be true. If the male thought he was teasing him even when he wasn't Gar was obviously missing something. He ran a hand through his own hair, not really paying much attention to the gesture. He glanced back over at Alvah when he spoke again. Garther wasn't actually all that surprised that they had something in common. He just nodded, understanding exactly what Alvah meant.

Garther stretched his arms, shutting his eyes as he did so, giving Alvah the perfect opprotunity to pull Garther closer, apparently. Garther opened his eyes to look up into the older mans face, feeling his hand on his cheek. Gar went to reach up and run his own hand along Alvahs cheek, but then he rolled off.

Garther leaned up on one elbow, pouting lightly. "No, I don't..." Garther reached out, and put his hand on Alvahs shoulder, turning him to face him better. "Maybe you should show me?"
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 am

Alvah normally wasn't the one who said those kinds of things without coating them with false fantasies. Though why didn't he with this one? Stange. He shrugged it off and closed his eyes, not really paying attention to the younger male. It was just too strange to him how with one meeting, Garther was able to make him different. He shrugged once more before leaning back.

Only when Gartber leaned up did he open his eyes and look at him. His eyes widden and he blinked, allowing Garther to turn him slightly.he then gave the guy a sly smile "you really want to know? Fine." Alvah returned to the position he was in before, only this time his leg was carefully inbetween Garther's. Alvah's hand gently traced the male's body, but stopping at his stomach before climbing upwards.

Alvah leaned over and put his mouth to Garther's ear "be careful this is a dangerous game your playing. After all I'm not human." He stopped the words and let actions talk. Alvah kissed the guy's neck down to his collar bone where the demon then bit and nipped gently before pulling his head back, doing nothing but that.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am

Garther glanced down as Alvah slid his leg between gar's own, causing him to swallow the growing lump in his throat. He licked his lips just as Alvahs hand made contact with his body. He inhaled deeply, and looked into the older demon's face. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and yanked it off over his head "It's getting a bit warm in here." He stated as he did so, tossing his shirt off to the side.

Garther bit his knuckle as Alvah kissed along his neck and collar bone, harder when the demon bit him. He made eye contact with the Demon, and licked his lips "I can handle myself, and you." He smirked, slightly, finally purposefully making jokes of his own. Garther was practically panting from the little that Alvah had done, but Gar hadn't experienced anything like this in a very long time.

Garther lightly trailed his own fingers along Alvah's chest, tracing his muscles, slowly lowering his hand, swirling his fingers around Alvah's stomach, biting his lip purposefully cutely.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Alvah watched in pure fasination at the younger male's reaction. It was plain to see that Garther was heavily enjoying his actions. Though he sat back when the human wanted to remove his shirt then commented on heat. As soon as the shirt was tossed, Alvah had Garther pinned with his body.

The demon laughed at Garther's joke and applied more pressure to the man's pinned body "you sure about that." He replied with a devil's smile, noticing Garther's now found confidence, however with his panting Alvah knew that he was getting to him.

Alvah wasn't born yesterday so he knew that guy was trying to be cute, the wrong move against a demon. In the blink of an eye, Alvah had both of Garther's wrist in his hand and pinned above his head. The demon then used his free hand to roam over the guy. Alvah kept his eyes on Garther's as his hand dipped dangerously close to the other male's pants before going back up, wanting to tease him since touching his chest to his stomach was all he did. It was like Alvah wanted to test him.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Garther's eyes widened as he was pinned down by Alvah. He squirmed slightly, scowling as Alvah joked about it. Garther sighed. "Apparently not." Gar shook his head slightly, smiling lightly. Garther didn't want to let Alvah get to him so easily, but he was, and Gar couldn't explain why, he just couldn't help it. He looked up at Alvahs face, and so missed his hands move.

Before Garther could react both his hands were grabbed and pinned over his head, held in one of the demon's hands. Garther struggled at first, but then shivered as the mans hand traversed over his body. Garthers eyes widened, staring up into the demons eyes, a small gasp escaping his lips as Alvah's hand moved incredibly close to his pants, before moving back up.

Garther grist his teeth, pressing himself back on to the ground firmly, to keep from squirming, and showing just how badly he was been effected by Alvahs teasing.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Alvah let out a soft chuckle, the younger male obviously was not letting him win, which was perfectly fine with him. He lightened up by slowly moving his body so there wasn't much weight on Garther. Alvah smiled lightly, liking how his body f- was he getting sentimental? That's impossible. The demonic cat was in no way someone who wanted to settle down.

Alvah stopped moving and sighed, closing his eyes. Though he released the guy's hands. He opened his eyes and leaned in close "and you though you could handle me." Alvah didn't waste another minute and all but crashed his lips to Garther's. He became more gentle and kissed him softly. His hands gently traced the human's chest. Though he grabbed Garther's hand and placed it on his own chest.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:30 am

Garther scowled as the demon chuckled, thrusting his body upwards to try to push him off, or at least back temporarily. As he did so Alvah moved off of him on his own, causing him to thrust up at him instead. Gar lay back down, and rolled his eyes, groaning slightly. Garther wriggled a bit, now that he had some room. He arched an eyebrow at The demon's sigh, but never got a chance to ask about it.

His hands were released, and Alvah leaned in, and commented on his ability to handle The demon. Again, Gar had no chance to speak as Alvah's lips made contact with Garther's own, with fierce pressure, before softening. Garther's eyes widened at firs, but didn't fight it. He dragged his fingernails down Alvah's chest, his other hand going to the back of the other man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:00 am

Alvah couldn't help but chuckle again, it was entertaining to him how the human tried so hard. It was obvious that the demon was stronger. Though Alvah wasn't about to abuse that anytime soon...or ever. Their lips were pressed together but that didn't stop Alvah from letting out a mew of pleasure.

He pulled back with a sly smirk upon his lips. Although he did nothing but simply lay on the other man. Alvah relaxed but made sure not to put a lot of weight on Garther. Though he turned to his side, laying next to Garther instead of on him "that's all your getting for now. You were still a little tease, but that's just a taste of what I'll do." His hand gently ran down the other man's body, before the same hand went to his side as he closed his eyes.

Truth be known, he was testing Garther. The cat demon wanted to know if he would do something or not. Alvah was always the one making advances, but what happened if he let someone else decide? He rolled onto his back and proceeded to 'fall asleep' or so it appeard. Alvah had his black cat ears appear so he could hear everything.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 am

Garther heard Alvah mew mid kiss, and smiled into his lips, enjoying the feeling of their bodies pressed together, their lips locked. As Alvah pulled back Garther licked his lips, tasting Alvahs lips upon them. He smiled up at the demon male, and wrapped an arm around him as he lay back onto Garther, removing it quickly as Alvah rolled off of him. Garther turned onto his side to look over at Alvah, feeling his hand running over his body. "I liked it, I can't wait to get more than just a taste."

Garthers face fell as Alvah seemingly fell asleep, though he noticed his feline ears perk up a top of his head. Garther smirked, and lay his head on Alvahs chest, running a finger in spirals on his stomach. Gar smirked, and trailed a finger over Alvahs ribs, and down over his pants, his hand going between the demon's legs, but taking care to avoid any close encounter with his crotch. He ran his hand along the mans thigh, licking his chest where he had left slight marks earlier from his nails.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Alvah knew that he had Garther right where he wanted him. He knew the human would give into him at some point, although he didn't expect a simple kiss would do it. However Alvah could not be more wrong. The human was only getting started. Alvah couldnt help but to smile as Garther laid on his chest, though he made it seem like he was smiling in his sleep.

Alvah snapped his eyes open, staring down at Garther as the man's hand traveled down. He let twitched lightly and mewed once more when his leg was traced. He closed his eyes as he tried to breath normally like nothing had happened. Alvah wasn't about to let Garther get to him so he closed his eyes and placed his hand on Garther's back.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:58 am

Garther felt Alvah's leg twitch beneath his fingers, and smirked. as Alvah's hand laid to rest on his back Gar stopped his hand, and curled up laying his head onto the demon's chest, hands resting on his stomach. He was doing to Alvah what he had kept doing to Gar, giving him a taste, then stopping suddenly. He lay with his eyes open, looking down towards Alvahs pants.

It took him a moment to realize where he was staring, and as he did so his face tinged crimson, and he forced himself from moving or twitching, giving himself away. He was glad his face was turned away from Alvah's, he didn't need to give him anymore proof, leverage, or reason to believe Gar was a tease. He scowled lightly at the thought. I'm no tease, he is! He smiled lightly, bringing his hands up to his cheek, laying them beneath his face, eyes half lidded.
Back to top Go down
Alvah

Alvah

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 am

Alvah now understood how Garther felt when the demon teased him. He wanted more, more then he got but it didn't seem it was going to happen. Alvah sighed and ran a hand through the other male's hair. Then moved to his own hair, sighing.

Though he turned his head and noticed the man's blush. This caused the demon to pull his chin up and kiss him briefly "if you want something so it." Alvah said gently and ran his hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Garther Nix

Garther Nix

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Garther felt Alvah's hand run through his hair, confirming what he already knew, that the demon male was in fact awake. His hand was removed shortly after, and Gar sighed lightly, matching the sigh that the demon let out as well. Gar's eyes open fully as his head is turned to face up at Alvah, causing the human to smile lightly.

When his face was tipped forward and Alvah kissed him lightly, Garther smirked. His eyebrows rose as Alvah told him to basically take what he wanted. Garther bit his lip, an idea forming. He turned his hazel eyes to meet Alvahs. They flashed silver, staying that colour as Garther used his magic to manipulate Alvah's belt, unbuckling it, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, pulling them open, but no more. He smirked again, and released his magic, eyes shifting back to their normal colour, and he glanced over his shoulder, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aimless wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimless wandering   Aimless wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimless wandering
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn to Dusk :: United States of America :: Susanville :: Dearwood Park-
Jump to: