Dawn to Dusk

A World to fit every fantasy imaginable. Just with a modern twist.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Ezrion hadn't expected her to kiss him, not at all. He rather enjoyed it, and kiss her back, lifting his arms to wrap her in them, but she pulled away again, too quickly for him to do anything. Ezrion smiled at her lightly, as she looked shocked by her own actions. He went to speak, but she grabbed is hand and pulled him back inside, agreeing with what he had said a few moment's before.

Ezrion noticed Lilith shivering, and the goosebumps that stood out from her flesh. He quickly wrapped her in his arms, smiling. "You looked cold." He lead her to a closet, where he pulled out several towels and blankets, wrapping her first in a couple towels, then a blanket, before leading her over to the sofa.

He himself brushed back his soaked hair, and removed his shirt, revealing his tattoo covered body, with barely an inch on uninked skin. He grabbed a towel and used it to dry his hair off, not bothering with changing pants. He used a small amount of his power to steam dry them, but didn't bother with his shirt, tossing it over to a basket full of unwashed clothing.

He sat down next to Lilith, using more of his power to create a fire in the fireplace he had set up in the corner. He smiled brightly at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Lillith smiled lightly as he took care of her, wrapping her first in his arms. She relaxed into his arm, wondering why he was being so kid to her. Her face became hot as she thought about the kiss, how his lips felt against hers. She looked up at him wondering what he was thinking an what he thought about what she did. His smile have her slight hope, hope that maybe she did that right thing.

She grabbed the towels and clutches it to her chest, leaning more into him for warmth. She shivered as he sat her on the couch. Lillith couldn't help but glance over his tattoos, every inch of his skin covered. Sure she had a tattoo as well but nothing like that. She was glad when he sat down so she could curl up into a ball and stop staring at him.

She was so good at avoiding this like this, why slip up now. Her eyes followed his power to the now blazing fire "amazing." Lillith clearly watched the flames danced with colors of red and orange. Her eyes narrowing but this time with comfort. She slowly leaned to him, loving the warmth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dawntodusk.forumotion.com
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Ezrion smirked at Lilith slightly as she stared at his tattooed body. He knew he had a lot of tattoo's by most peoples reckoning, but each had a story, if someone was willing to look into them. He glanced over at Lilith as she curled into a ball, chuckling lightly. "You must have been colder than I thought."

Ezrion merely shrugged when she commented on his use of power. "That's nothing." Ezrion watched the reflection of the fire in Lilith's eyes. He tilted his body to let her lean against him better. He smiled, and stretched slightly, laying his arm over her shoulders.

Ezrion glanced over at Lilith, wondering what her reaction would be. He smiled lightly, and leaned back into the sofa, getting comfy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Lillith nodded "you can say that you have more coverage." She opened the towels showing off her clothing that was a bit skimpy. But the cold brushed her wet skin and that made her squirm into his side. Though when he talked about his power being nothing, this made her laugh lightly "to a half blood with hardly any demonic powers, something like that is amazing." Once again she looked up into his eyes.

Once she was finally warm she say in a more comfortable position, still in his arms and curled to his side just cause as dint want to leave the warmth. Though she did take the towels from her and got up to put them where he had placed his shirt. Then moves back to sit down next to Ezrion. She actually liked the warmth and the way he held her gently. Though she gave him a light shove "don't think that this is gonna change anything. I'm seeking warmth is all." Though she knew she was lying and that could be easily seen if he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Ezrion nodded his head, conceding to her point. He chuckled as she squirmed into him. At the mentioning of her half blood status he chuckled, and gave her a funny look. "You're not the only half-blood in the room. I just took after dear old dad more..."

Ezrion scowled when she walked away, getting rid of the towels, before smiling as she shoved him lightly. "OF course, I thought nothing else, I was just... remembering something." He smirked lightly at her, seeing the truth in her eyes, but not saying anything about it. He placed one hand on her still wet clothing and scowled again. "You should probably take that off, it's still soaked."

Realizing what he said Ezrion's face grew red tinged, and his eyes widened slightly, but he didn't look away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 am

Lillith laughed "I knew you were and I took after my darling father as well. He just happened to be human." She shrugged, it never bothered her that she was more human then demon but she did hate that she didn't have demonic abilities as others did but she was fantastic at weapons. She notice his scowl and smiled, he really did enjoy her company. And Lillith kind of liked the attention but she wasn't exactly used to it.

Her eyes widen as well, not knowing what to say. He just asked her to take her clothes off, sure it was for coldness that attached to her skin. Lillith gulped and looked at the fire, though she nodded in agreement "if I had...a...change of clothing I would." She shifted uncomfortably as she spoke. She couldn't believe the situation she gets herself into.

Though Lillith gave a light laugh. It didn't bother her too much and she even teased him "what was that about not fucking up?" Her tone was joking and playful. It was her turn to tease him instead of him always teasing her. It was quite the twist of plans but it worked.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Ezrion liked hearing Lilith laugh, and he wanted to make her laugh more often. He nodded as she spoke, smiling lightly. Ezrion looked at her, measuring her size, and dimensions in his mind. He scowled again, face still red. "I don't have anything that'll fit you, but you are more than welcome to borrow something of mine, regardless of how oversized it my be."

Ezrion's eyes widened again as she poked fun at him, lowering his gaze to the floor, and scratching his bright red cheek. He chuckled. "Ya, I don't know... I couldn't stop myself from saying that... I wonder why that could be?" He raised his eyes back up to her, a playful smirk adorning his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Lillith squirmed under his gaze, knowing that he only did so to see her size but that still didn't matter to her. Either way he was looking at her. She bit her lip and nodded "I suppose that would work, until my clothes dry." Her eyes wondered to the fire, her cheeks turning red once more. She couldn't believe she agreed to that. This was odd for her, to be this trusting.

This time she laughed with him, fully laughing. Though she tilted her head in confusion, being oblivious to what he just said "yeah, why is that?" Her curiosity was sure to kill her but she couldn't help but ask. Lillith just blinked her red eyes at him, wondering what on earth he was talking about. Was it something she couldn't see or didn't notice?
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Ezrion nodded, and gently extracted himself from the couch, going over to a closed door, and opening it. He entered his incredibly messy room, and scanned it for something that Lilith could wear. He grabbed a plain shirt, and a pair of jogging pants, both of which he made sure were clean, before heading back out, bringing them back to Lilith. He handed them to her, and pointed to another room, down a small hall.

"There's a bathroom down there if you want to change, cause I doubt your comfortable enough to do that here." He sat back down, then arched an eyebrow as she also wanted to know. Ezrion chuckled. "Well that joke went over your head, alrighty... Nevermind, it wasn't that funny."

Ezrion was glad she hadn't gotten what he was talking about, as it would probably have just things more awkward. He looked Lilith over again, smiling. "Y'know, this is gonna sound strange but you look good wet. N-not like that!" Ezrion hastily added at the end, realizing his own accidental innuendo added at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Lillith gently took the clothes from him, turning them over in her hands. She was very thankful and they were warm so that is a plus. She nodded and looked towards where he said the bathroom was. Though her eyes dashed back to him glaring daggers at him for even suggesting that she could change here.

She stood and began that way, though stop when he spoke again. Her face turning pure red, turning quickly to hide it. Her short hair was just long enough to hide her eyes "u-um...t-thanks?" She gulped down her embarrassment and spoke quickly again "I'll go change!" With that said, she rushed into the bathroom, close the door and leaned on it. Her heart was pounding loudly and hard against her ribs.

She quickly stripped from the wet clothing, running towels over her body. Lillith quickly put his shirt over her head. It was swimming on her which made her laugh. Last thing was the pants, which she tied a semi knot in the back so it stayed at least on her hips. Lillith finally opened the door and walked out, putting the towel over her head to dry her hair. Which she was thankful was short and dried quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Ezrion smirked lightly as Lilith glared at him. As she turned away again quickly he smacked his palm against his forehead, but not hard enough to make any noise. As she hurried away he exhaled loudly. "Stupid! Stupid! stupid!" He muttered to himself.

As she was getting changed Ezrion mentally ran through a list of the events of the evening, wondering how it had come to this, not even going to hazard a guess as to what the hell was going to happen next. He looked up as Lilith walked back into view. "You look good, they suit you so much more than they do me, even if they dwarf you."

Ezrion chuckled lightly, and sat up, making room for Lilith on the sofa. He honestly didn't know what else to say, so he simply remained silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Lillith looked at him, biting her lip as he said told her a compliment. Her face still holding a light blush on her cheeks. She sat down next to him, careful about not undoing the knot. She smiled "thanks...again." Once again leaning into his chest "they are much warmer though, and surprisingly comfy." She laughed, but thought of something to bring up.

Her gaze turned to the floor "um Ezrion..about before." A single hand moved to her lips , tracing them lightly as she remembered what she did "I wanted to apologize. That wasn't right for me to just do that out of no where." Tilting her head up to look at him, she gave a light smile in apology. Lillith didn't know if he was ok with it or not, or what he thought. She just waited patiently for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Ezrion smiled as she accepted his compliment, and elaborated on the clothing. "I would imagine that they are warmer, they aren't completely drenched." He watched her lean against him, smiling lightly. He lifted one arm, and gently lay it around her, on the back of the sofa. As she looked at the floor Ezrion's brow creased in thought, before he saw her rubbing her lips, then he understood.

Ezrion shrugged. "It's quite alright, in fact I rather enjoyed it to be quite honest. It's just a shame it was cut so short..." He let his statement trail off, not finishing his sentence. Ezrion swallowed the lump in his throat, and turned his gaze on to Lilith. He smiled back at Lilith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Lillith gave a true heart-felt laugh as he said it wasn't drenched, she nodded "I'm glad for that." Her eyes moved to his arm and smiled, curling into his side as she had done before. She smiled lightly, frankly happy with her position at his side....at his side. That was a phrase she never had would of thought of.

Her eyes widened and her breath was caught in her throat, he enjoyed it?! Her eyes caught his and she gulped. Once again realizing how close they were. she knew that if she didn't pull back that their lips would most likely touch, That thought alone made her turn her head "I'm glad to hear...that you e-enjoyed i-it."
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Ezrion smiled as Lilith curled into him, not complaining at all by their closeness. He rather enjoyed her close proximity, and didn't want to move away form this position. He shifted slightly, just to get into a better position, and sighed in contentment.

As Lilith's eyes caught Ezrion's and she gulped he felt his face getting warmer, remembering how her lips felt against his. As she turned her head Ezrion felt a small pain in his chest, and he wanted to immediately turn her head back to face him, but he didn't, instead he listened to her. "I did, but the question is... did you?"

He asked, his voice low, head tilted around her, trying to catch her expression. He hoped she would say yes, and that this wouldn't get incredibly awkward, but he wasn't too concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Lillith couldn't believe what was happening. The fact she trusted this man was unbelievable. She never trusted anyone before and now here she was, laying against him. Her eyes hopeful and her heart his.

She turned her head to him for a moment. Did she enjoy it? She thought about when their lips connected and how she felt about it. Certainly she was shocked by her own actions but she had to admit that she did like how the kiss felt. Lillith nodded "yes I did." She smiled brightly, giving his lips a quick peck "why wouldn't I?" She joked

She once again leaned on him then laughed "it's getting kind of late. Why don't I make us some dinner? I'll fix some for Simon for when he gets home." Lillith moved from him so she could stand.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Ezrion smiled brightly when Lilith turned to face him once more, saying that she did enjoy it, and then she kissed him again, quickly. She made a joke after and Ezrion chuckled. "A good point, usually someone kisses another person because they enjoy it."

Exrion shook his head, finally letting his arms wrap around Lilith. "No, don't go yet. Let's just stay here some more."

Either way, if she actually went to make something Ezrion knew Simon would be in no fit condition to eat when he got home that night, if he got home that night.

Ezrion's eye's widened slightly, realizing that Lilith had already called this place home, and he smiled at her brightly, not making mention of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:12 pm

A laugh escaped her lips "normally yes that's how it goes." She looked at him with a playful smile "although some do it for revenge. Maybe or a lost blade or a fight?" She gently teased him but ended it with a simply "just kidding"

Her red eyes locked onto his arm but she leaned into him "if you say so." But in truth she loved being in his arms, it felt nice to be held again. She laid her head on his chest, sighing with content but noticed something "what is it?"

Only then did she realized what she said. Her eyes widen as well and she blushed deeply. She had called this place a home, something she hadn't done in a long time "um I... I mean...that is if that's ok." She noticed his smile and couldn't help but smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Ezrion smirked, chuckling. He nodded slowly, conceding to her point. He settled back, and chuckled again. "No your right, revenge would be a good reason. Though personally I take my revenge a bit further, either with Bloodshed or love making... or both." He eyed Lilith playfully, wondering how she would take this statement.

Ezrion shifted as Lilith lay her head upon his chest, settling back comfortably, smiling down at the top of her head, which was when she noticed her own word choice from earlier, calling this place home. Ezrion's smile only widened as she blushed and stumbled over an explanation. "Of course it's okay. I didn't bring you here only to toss you out, far from it."

He smiled warmly at her, remembering the feeling of her lips pressed against his, and breathed deeply once, leaning his head back, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Lillith gave him her own playful smile "well the bloodshed you already did." She looked down at her arm, which no pain was felt but gave him the idea. Though she poked his side "but don't even think about the other option. It's not happening Ezrion."

With his words made her smile brightly "how I'm glad to hear so, I plan to stay here for awhile." This time she pulled away once more, her lips connecting with his one final time. She moved just far enough from his reach "now I really am going to make dinner." Lilith smiled more as she headed towards the kitchen.

It was the first time cooking for someone besides herself, this made her bit her lip. She leaned onto the counter "hey...what exactly do you love to eat?" She rested herself on her arms as she looked at him. Lillith hoped it wasn't to complicated since she wasn't exactly used to cooking yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Ezrion chuckled as Lillith poked his side, smirking as she said it wasn't happening, shrugging before commenting. "You never know what the future will hold."

Ezrion's brow shot up as Lillith kissed him once more, and he leaned into it this time, reaching out just as she moved out of reach, growling slightly. "Fine, if you must. I don't particularly have any favourite meals, so just make whatever you like. I'll just consume a mountain of mints afterwards..." He chuckled as he finished saying this.

Ezrion stood and wandered into the kitchen area, leaning on the sink, arms crossed across his chest. He watched Lillith, eyes roaming appreciatively over her body, tongue poking out to moisten his lips. He had a difficult time resisting a sudden urge to lift her onto the counter and.... No he wouldn't do that, not the first time anyway. "By the way, you may need to actually know where I keep foodstuff, which I don't keep much of, and in fact, I'm probably out of everything, I was gonna go to groceries... sometime." He smirked at Lillith's back, head cocked to one side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Lillith looked at him with a strange look "mint? You must love it. I know a great desert for mint. I'll make it sometime." With that said she walked over to the fridge, bending to check inside. Her eyes narrowed lightly as there was hardly anything to work with. She stood once more and looked over at him, but this only made her catch him staring at her, again.

Lillith half wanted to glare but yet half wanted him to continue. She shook her head and began running items through her mind. She looked at  him once more "we should probably get to that...soon." She laughed at this while pointing at the fridge. She had her work cut out for her. Her teeth grazed her bottom lip in thought. As she took a few items that he did have out. With those few items she began working making a meal out cold pizza and left overs. As it was heating she took her spot on the the counter, crossing her legs "your staring again Ezrion."
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Ezrion nodded. "Absolutely, I love mint in almost any format or flavour. So now that you've said that you HAVE to do it, or else." He teased, smirking as he said the or else threat at the end. He shifted in his place against the sink, eyeing the items Lillith took from the fridge, and chuckling slightly. More left overs. Always plenty of those here, even though he rarely had food to get leftovers from... The concept baffled Ezrion, and he merely mentally shrugged.

Ezrion cocked an eyebrow at Lillith, as she mentioned going to groceries soon. Ezrion didn't often go shopping, let alone for food. He shrugged. "If you want to leave again so soon, but I personally just want to relax here tonight, it is getting rather late after all. Which reminds me, there isn't a spare room... so you have to either sleep on the couch, or bunk with me if you prefer a bed. Simon's room is out of the question."

Ezrion turned his eyes away when Lillith commented on his staring again. He smiled slightly. "I'm sorry, I can't help but stare at beautiful women, it's in my nature." He turned his gaze to Lillith's face, gauging her reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillith Kain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Lillith laughed "I didn't say tonight. I meant tomorrow." However the bed situation made her look away and blush brightly "I wouldn't trust Simon anyway." She slowly hopped off te counter, rocking on her heals in thought "to be honest...a bed sounds nice." Her eyes met his as she gave a playful shove "but don't think this is an invatation to do whatever you please." This playful remark was to cover up the fact she was actually ok with sleeping in the same bed as him.

She was about to say something else but stopped, the bell of the microwave rung. She walked over taking one plate out and pushed the right buttons. She waited for that to go off while handing the plate to Ezrion. Her plate rang which caused her to jump. She entered a train of thought before that. She really wondered about what she said. Lillith bit her lip as she mumbled under her breath "maybe it was an invatation." She shook her head and smiled. Lillith began walking back to the couch again, sitting crossed legged with the plate on her lap. She wanted to avoid conversation so she began eating, not believing what she said.
Back to top Go down
Ezrion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Ezrion chuckled when Lillith laughed. He nodded to her. "True you didn't, fair enough we can go tomorrow." He nodded again, mostly to himself. He smiled as she said she would prefer the bed, though it wasn't permission for him to do whatever he liked. He nodded again. "Fair enough, though I warn you now, I sleep mostly naked, if that changes anything." He watched her for a reaction.

As the microwave beeped at them and Ezrion was handed a plate of food he accepted it, but put it down on the counter next to him, not touching anything on it yet. Ezrion thought he heard Lillith mumble something else about an invitation, and wondered what she had said. "I'm sorry, what was that? I didn't catch that."

As Lillith walked back to the couch Ezrion grabbed his plate, and some silverware from a drawer, and followed her back. He sat on the armrest, more like leaned on it, holding his plate in one hand, holding out a piece of cutlery to Lillith, before he dug in. "Y'know having a beauty such as yourself around really outta lighten this place up, it gets kinda gloomy with just Simon and I."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)   

Back to top Go down

A clash of living weapons... (Lilith) (X rated)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next